Here you can find out how to set up your own domain name.
In order for your website to work under your own domain, some requirements and settings are required.
- We need the name of the domain that you registered with your domain provider.
- Paid GAPVO subscription. Standard or premium subscription.
- At least one subscription payment must be booked.
Attention: We do not offer this service in the 14-day test phase.
- Our DNS servers must be inserted with your domain provider.
- You send us an email with the domain name that you have registered with your domain provider.
- We will send you 4 DNS servers via email, which you have to insert in the settings for your domain. (at your domain provider)
- You notify us that the DNS servers have been inserted. We will then activate your domain name for your website.
- Now you can enter your domain name under the details of your website and your website is accessible to everyone via your own domain. Finished!
Please do not enter a domain name in the domain field in your website details until you have completed the requirements.
You are still in the 14-day test phase and would like to use your own domain immediately?
You can end the 14-day trial immediately. All you have to do is send us an email confirming that you want to end the test phase and use your own domain. Then we book the first amount for the selected subscription and immediately start configuring your domain.